Who doesn’t love cheesecake! Oh my… its one my favorite desserts and this pumpkin cheesecake recipe from the cheesecake factory is truly divine! A must have for any Holiday dessert or party. Really this is a pretty simple recipe- nothing overly complicated. The most challenging part really is getting that crust perfect. Take it from the experts and use wax paper while pressing hard to get the graham cracker crust to stick together well, and don’t skimp on the quality cream cheese and you will find yourself with dreamy, decadent, delicious cheesecake.
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
5 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened (Philadelphia or a quality premium brand is best- do not get the whipped or light version for best results)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F
2. Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir together, but make sure it stays crumbly (not pasty).
3. Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about 2/3 of the sides of a springform pan using wax paper to form. You don’t want the crust to go all the way up the sides of the cheesecake.
4. Bake the crust for 5 minutes and set aside
5. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla. Mix until smooth
6. Add the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg and all spice. This is the key: mix until its completely smooth and creamy.
7. Pour the filling into the pan. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool on the counter top.
8. After the cheesecake has reached room temperature, chill in the refrigerator. When the cheesecake has chilled, remove the pan sides and cut into 8 equal pieces. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg seasoning or cinnamon and top with walnut pieces if desired.